Tuesday 20 September 2011

Recipe Book Design

For this recipe book project, I chose to design an A5 book.
I find that a smaller book is easier to work with while your cooking and doesn’t take extra space,
whether it’s on the counter or in a cupboard.

The theme of my recipe book is vintage, so I wanted to capture a true essence of age and classic beauty.
There are 3 main fonts that I used:












Some of my illustration development:








































I chose to use photographs for the food examples. Here are the photos used:

















Here is the completed recipe book
Cover, Back & Spine

























Contents



























Introduction
















Recipe page 1






















Recipe page 2





No comments:

Post a Comment